Jager et al (2014). "inPHAP: Interactive visualization of genotype and phased haplotype data." BMC Bioinformatics. 15(1) 200.
Note: This is not complete, if you need more details contact me directly for more information.
- B.S. in Bioinformatics, Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen, 2011
- Thesis: “Fast Approximation of Kernel similarities for QSAR/QSPR models”
- M.S. in Bioinformatics, Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen, 2013
- Thesis: “EAGER: Efficient Algorithms for Ancient Human Genome Reconstruction”
- Ph.D in Bioinformatics, Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen, 2017 (expected)
- Palaeogenetics, Genomics
- Software development, parallelization, infrastructure development
- Population Genetics
- Machine Learning
Peltzer et al (2016). "EAGER: efficient ancient genome reconstruction." Genome Biology. 17:60
Fu et al (2016). "The genetic history of Ice Age Europe" Nature. 534, 200-205
Arora et al. (2016). "Origin of modern syphilis and emergence of a pandemimc Treponema pallidum cluster" Nature microbiology. 2, 16245.
Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods
Schuenemann et al. (2017). "Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods" Nature communications. 8, 16594.
Lazaridis et al. (2017). "Genetic origins of the Minoans and Mycenaeans" Nature. 548, 214-218.
Skoglund et al. (2017). "Reconstructing Prehistoric African Population Structure" Cell.
Inferring genetic origins and phenotypic traits of George Bähr, the architect of the Dresden Frauenkirche
Peltzer et al. (2018). "Inferring genetic origins and phenotypic traits of George Bähr, the architect of the Dresden Frauenkirche" Scientific Reports.
Talk at University of Basel, ISBA 2014, Basel, Switzerland
Tutorial at Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany
Invited Talk at Christian-Albrechts Universtiät zu Kiel, Kiel, Germany
Invited Talk at Urgeschichtliches Museum Blaubeuren, Blaubeuren, Germany
Poster at Dublin Conference Centre, Dublin, Ireland
Invited Talk at The Frankfurt Mariott Hotel, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Poster at The Gold Coast Convention Centre, Gold Coast, Australia
Invited talk at qBIC, Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany
mitoBench: Modern methods for visually enhanced handling of human mitochondrial data and reference retrieval.
Talk at Gustav Tuck Lecture Theatre and South Cloisters, Wilkins Building, Gower Street, WC1E 6BT, London, United Kingdom
Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods.
Poster at Gustav Tuck Lecture Theatre and South Cloisters, Wilkins Building, Gower Street, WC1E 6BT, London, United Kingdom
Poster at Ein Gedi Kibbutz Hotel, Ein Gedi, Israel
Workshop at Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen, Campus Morgenstelle, Tuebingen, Germany
- “Phylogenetic reconstruction of genomes from ancient DNA and modern DNA”, Veronika Böttcher, Masterthesis, Finished: August 2017, Co-Supervision
- “Metabarcoding workflows for Biodiversity assessment of belowground fungal communities”, Max-Emil Schön, Finished: June 2016, Co-Supervision
- “Improved algorithms and pipelines for ancient genome reconstruction”, Judith Neukamm, Masterthesis, Finished: December 2015
- “Implementierung einer Toolbox zur automatisierten Reportgenerierung innerhalb der EAGER Pipeline”, Maximilian Hanussek, Bachelorthesis, Finished: August 2014
- “Toolbox zur Erstellung von Contamination Reports innerhalb der EAGER Pipeline”, Christopher Jürges, Bachelorthesis, Finished: April 2014